On a lighter note here are some other things that I am thankful for this week:
1. Child door locks
2. Curtis, for giving me girl time even when he was sick
3. Vance's ability to still love me even when I yell at him for something.
4. Sweet smiles that come out just when you are mad and want to send your children away.
5. The energy of a two year old
6. The library for having books and movies to entertain so that I can have some me time.
7. Those new cold medicine strips that Vance can't spit out at me when I give it to him.
8. The cold fresh air that I can breathe in and get away from the throw up for the 6th time in the last few days.
9. The fact that my son does understand me even when he tries and succeeds at ignoring me.
10. Being pregnant, because it reminds me that I didn't screw up too bad otherwise Heavenly Father wouldn't send me another one.
11. Pretzels, that can be my saving grace in a tight spot like shopping at the store.
12. Josh Groban, well I am sure you all know why he is amazing.
13. Dish washers, 'nough said
14. Chick flicks that my husband doesn't like to watch which gives me yet again more girl time.
15. Geo tracks, it can occupy Vance for a long time
16. Blogs because it gives me a chance to vent.
So there you have it just a small list of things I am thankful for this week. I figured since this is the month of Thanksgiving that it would be a good thing for me to think more about the things I am thankful for.