Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Vance man!!!

Of course we can't post pictures without posting some of the love of our lives, our little boy. He is growing so quickly. He loves playing with his turtle, reading books, singing songs, nursery, putting on daddy's football helmet, throwing balls, and learning new words. He is just the cutest thing. He has now learned how to try and climb up the gate that we have to keep him out of the bathroom. It is really a funny thing to see. I am the happiest mommy at the moment because he has been taking naps in his bed now for two weeks. As some of you know I couldn't do anything to get him to take a nap in his crib before but he was ready and we finally worked out the kinks and he does great now. I am just so happy!!! Vance has this adorable personality that just shines in his smile. He is so full of life and he reminds me how amazing life truly is. Everyday is a new adventure and I am so grateful and blessed to have him to teach me everyday. He and Curtis are my life and I don't know what I would do without them. The Lord has truly blessed me.

2 comments:

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

he is getting so big!!!!!! You have a cutie on your hands =O)

DeWitts said...

What a cutie! I love all the pics!