Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Home and doing fine!

This is Crystal and I just wanted to post really quickly that we are all home and doing great. Vance is so happy to have his baby brother home and loves to give him hugs and kisses. Kael is doing really well and sleeping a lot which is nice while we all still adjust to this big change. I wanted to thank all of you for your prayers on our behalf and know that we are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. All of your comments are so sweet, so thank you so much. We will of course be posting lots more pictures as we move on with this new little one in our lives. Thank you again. We love you all.

7 comments:

Jessica Sorensen said...

That is one good thing about having an early baby they sleep a lot. Addi slept so much her first week home that when she started being awake I didn't know what to do with her.

Tawnya said...

So glad all is going well for you! Love you guys!

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Congrats crystal! I am glad that you are home and all is going well! You'll have to teach me all of your mom tricks cause we are finally going to have our first in september! Yeah!!!

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curtis Family said...

I am so glad I saw your father in law the other day because he told me you had had your baby early. How exciting!!! I am so happy for you and so glad that he is healthy!

Amy McKane said...

Congratulations on the baby. I'm glad all went well. I can't believe how early he came.

Warmest wishes.

~Amy

Ammons Family said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you and you family. Good luck with everything and get used to you new life as a mom of 2. It's crazy but great!