Friday, May 15, 2009

My Mother's Day

My Mother's Day was wonderful. I got a wonderful breakfast from my sweet husband and lots of loves and kisses from my sweet boys. I also was surprised with these beautiful flowers that Curtis got for me. These are the best kind because they won't die right away. I love them. We had a great day at church and got to relax at home afterwards. Curtis had a great thought to go down to the lake and let Vance throw some rocks in. It was so much fun we almost didn't want to leave but we knew there was a banana cream pie waiting for us. Yes that is right Curtis made me a banana cream pie! It was so good. I have the best husband and sons any woman could ask for. Thanks boys.
Aren't they beautiful! And check out the view behind it, nice.

What a place!
Oh my that is a rock!
Heave...

Ho!
Me and my Kael cacoon.
Vance throwing sticks into the lake.

Here are the little rocks.
That's a good one dad!

No comments: