Thursday, July 16, 2009

O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A

The boys and I were able to take a trip down to Oklahoma for my nephew Isaac's baptism over the 4th of July and we had a ball. Almost all of my family was the except for Curtis, and my brother R.J. and his wife Ashley. We missed them all. We were able to meet my new nephew Zachary, who is so adorable, and to get pictures with all the grandkids, which will follow sometime soon. Vance loved playing with his cousins and Kael was just so great the whole time. I couldn't have asked for a better trip. The boys were really so good in the car. Vance never complained once during the whole 27 hour round trip. He is my hero. I think he faired better than I did unfortunately. But we had a blast and thank you so much Ella, Sam, Alethia, Joe, Holly, and Hans for allowing us to stay with you all. We miss you already. Enjoy these pictures from our trip.
My sister Holly did a little graduation ceremony for Hans since none of us could come to the real one and this is the kids special dance number for the graduate.
Indiana Skywalker!
Knight fairy and Cinderella.
And of course Tinkerbell!
Bylar, bylar, yeah!
Hans the Graduate.
The new and much improved Superman!
Our Kael bug
Sam and Isaac at the baptism. We love you guys, and Mike with his adorable smile in the background. Love it.
Aunt Nana with Darron and Vance.
The three babies! Kael, Ariana, and Zachary in chronological order. So precious!
My gorgeous sister Ella and her family Sam, Isaac, Emarie down in front, and Olivia. Don't they look delicious, like Neopolitan ice cream.
The whole Bryant crew, minus Curty , R.J. and Ashley. Good looking bunch.
Watching Independence Day fireworks a day later because of the rain. Vance is multi-tasking by talking on the phone to daddy and watching fireworks at the same time.
Ok so before my husband freaks out about this picture I have to say that Kelsie got this adorable chest with these fairy costumes in it and Vance just wanted to try them on because it was a "Pirate Chest" so I let him try it on and here you are.
We went to the Museum of Natural History in Norman one day and here are the pictures from that. Vance and Papa looking at the display.
A cougar just for Curtis.
A beautiful butterfly on display. My little camera got it pretty good I think.

A stinking big ugly fish.
My adorable little Kael smiling away at me.
My boys!
The T-rex and the Brontosaurus.
Look at the size of that things head! Huge.
Vance and Kelsie getting "crushed" by the Mammoth.
So much fun!

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

Looks like a fun vacation!