Monday, October 26, 2009

A quick update

Here is a quick update for all our faithful blog readers out there WE GOT A JOB! That is right it finally happened. The Birdno family will be setting down roots in the beautiful city of Colorado Springs! We are very excited for this new step in our lives. We have been so blessed to be able to stay with various family members during our time in job limbo and we are so thankful to both our parents and my sister for letting us impose on them for a while. The boys are growing so fast. Kael is starting to crawl even though he can get anywhere he needs to by army crawling. He is getting his first two teeth at the same time, I know it is just as fun as it sounds. Vance has been enjoying Pre-school here in Show Low and is anxiously awaiting Halloween this year. He is having a blast here and will miss it I am sure. He loves going into see Grandma at school and visit her class. He thinks he is just as big as those 3rd graders. I will post some pictures very soon I promise but for now that is our good news.

9 comments:

Jared & Tristan said...

Yay! Congratulations on the job!!

Curtis Family said...

Congratulations! I have been meaning to call you because I was wondering if you had heard about Colorado. I am so excited for you guys!

Chelsea said...

Congrats! I'm sure you'll love it!

Sarah Pace said...

congradulations!! I hear colorado is beautiful!!! I hope you guys like it!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations. Jared and I are so excited for you. I'm sure Colorado Springs was worth the wait - I've heard great things about that place! Cooler than Arizona and warmer than Iowa!

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Crystal that is GREAT congrats! Hey you are in Show Low!! I'm in Eagar!! When do you leave for Colorado? We need to get together and visit before you leave. Let me know if you are still there!!

Adam and Emily said...

Congrats!! And I'll tell ya...if I could live anywhere else it would definately be Colorado Springs...so pretty up there!

Aggieland Mom said...

Yay! That is wonderful! Congrats! Alex still asks me when he can play with Vance. It's so sad! Sometimes I overhear him playing and he pretends he's playing with Vance, it's adorable. Happy Halloween!

Edwards Family said...

Yeah! CONGRATS! That is so exciting! Colorado sounds like an awesome place! Josh has been asking me where Vance is lately :( It makes me homesick for Iowa. Your boys are adorable! Miss you!