Friday, February 19, 2010

Six years

Last week Curtis and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary. I didn't write then because we had a really busy weekend what with the anniversary, valentines day, and Kaels birthday. I thought I should write about Kael first and now I can write about our special day. Six years ago we were sealed for time and all eternity in the Snowflake Arizona temple. We were so blessed to have so many friends and family there to share our special day with us. I remember how amazing that day was. I couldn't imagine at the time how much our lives would change in six years. Two children and one on the way, two degrees, and three states later we are finally settled down and enjoying life. Not that we didn't enjoy the last six years but now we feel a little more secure in life. Our families have been so supportive through all the changes in our lives and we are so grateful to them and to our Heavenly Father for all he has blessed us with. Our sweet boys are the greatest blessings we have received and couldn't have asked for anything more. They keep us smiling and laughing all the time. We are very excited to welcome this new little one into our family in August. I love my Curtis so much and I am so grateful that he chose me to spend the rest of eternity with him and our family. He is really the best man I have ever known. He is so hard working and dedicated to us. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father. I love you sweetheart. Thank you so much for the last six years and I look forward to the rest of forever with you.











4 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

Happy Aniversary!!!

Jennifer said...

Awww! Happy Anniversary! You guys are so great together!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

congrats on the new one on the way!! How excititng and a new house! Oh what fun. How far along are you?