Friday, October 08, 2010

Joke time

So Vance really likes to tell jokes and gets on this kick of non-stop Knock-Knock jokes. To try and stop him from his Knock-Knock jokes I threw in this one and this is his response:

M: Vance, why did the chicken cross the road?
V: When there weren't any cars.
M: No not when did the chicken cross the road but why did it cross the road.
V: Because it's a nicken.
M: What?
V: It's a nicken that's why.

What an answer. He came up with it all on his own. Silly guy!

1 comment:

The Ballard Family said...

Okay, so I am a long lost friend, aren't I? :)
It has been a while since I have been over here to check up on you and look at you, with three babies! Goodness gracious!
New home, new baby, you are a busy mama. You guys are a gorgeous family and sounds like you have quite the characters in those boys of yours!
I am glad you guys are doing well.
Good luck with getting ready for your house! I bet you are so excited!!!
Mandy