Thursday, March 01, 2007

OOOOOOOOOKLAHOMA!!!!

This was our date night at Johnny Carrinos. Great Italian food.

He wishes it wasn't water but too bad for him.

Vance borrowed his cousin Alyses' pink bib to eat his cereal and Aunt Alethias' house.
Vance says "HI MOMMY!!!"
I like COOKIES!!! Thanks mom and happy Valentines day. I know who would have thought that a smile would say so much.
CHEESE!!!!
What is wrong with this picture?
Look at the two babies. Do you think they are communicating something to one another? "Hey Vance how did we get stuck with this bunch?" "I don't know Alyse but we have to promise we won't turn out like that!"
Aunt Ella and Vance pose cute for a picture.
Alyse, Isaac, and Vance are enjoying some time on the floor as Aunt Ella looks on with a smile.
Look they are holding hands.
Vance is laughing at his funny cousin Isaac.
Aunt Alethia takes a cute picture with Vance but he seems to be distracted by all the kids running around, go figure.
Uncle Sam and Emarie say goodbye before we head for the airport.
Alyse loves her shoes but I don't think that is where they belong and I think Vance agrees with me.

No comments: