Sunday, October 07, 2007

Crystals Birthday

This was my big day the big 25!!! I am half way through my twenties and still kicking back. It feels great to be 25 and I feel like my life is just wonderful. Who could ask for more than my two boys. What a lucky woman I am. Thank you Vance and Curtis I LOVE YOU!!!!
The boys surprised me for my birthday with breakfast and Vance was wearing this sign around his neck with my card on the inside. My sweet boys.
I always gotta steal my kisses from you!!!

Vance wanted to show Daddy what he helped make.
Vania surprised me when we stopped at her house to drop Vance off before we went on our date. She is always so thoughtful and giving to us. What a great lady she is. I am very lucky to have her as my friend.
This is the cake that Demiah picked out for my cake. It was her gift to me. What a sweetheart.
Curtis is giving me a birthday kiss and Vance just thought that was so cute.
Here we are on my birthday with the Elder's. They came to Vania's house to surprise me. Good guys.
Vania and Demiah posing with us for our picture. LOVE YOU LADIES!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait, what is your maiden name? P.S. Birthdays are fun.