Sunday, October 28, 2007

Vance

We went with Vania and Demiah to a store called Stuff to find Vance's Halloween costume and Demiah took him to go show him the toys and this is what they found when they came back. Pretty cute.
Ok so we also went and watched the movie Hairspray with the girls and Vance loved it because it had so much music but this picture is of him eating his popcorn. He wouldn't even turn away from the screen he would just reach his hand over, grab some popcorn and stick it in his mouth. It was hilarious. Vania and I were trying really hard not to get kicked out of the theater because we were laughing so hard.
Cheese!!!
I WANT MY MULLET BACK!!!

Yes my son has a mullet when his hair is wet but it is so cute and curly when it is dry that I just can't cut his hair.

Here is the cute outfit that Aunt Nana bought Vance. He loves it and he looks so cute.
So note the corner.... every night I make the toys look all nice and organized and this is what it looks like at 10 every morning. But the reason I took this picture is because he has both his feet on top of his car and he was just leaning back chilling. It was so cute. He is showing me his dinosaur. I LOVE THIS KID!!!
Demiah had her 10th birthday party at the ice skating rink and she decided to put a bow in Vances hair. He wasn't too happy about it but he did pretty good considering.
Here is Vance playing with a fun twirling toy. He loves this thing.
I couldn't hardly keep Vance from going and running onto the ice. So here he is trying to make a break for it. He did pretty good once he got on there but I wouldn't let him go too far.

No comments: