Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Silly Boy!

So recently our lives have been filled with a little mischief. Vance has discovered the art of climbing in drawers, sitting in cupboards, climbing over the back of the couch and onto the counter, and pulling clothes out of his drawers and wrapping them around him and walking around the house. He is constantly on the move and it takes all that I have to keep up with the things that he is doing. Just when I think I have cleaned up something he has pulled something else out from somewhere else. I am on the brink of losing my mind, and I know that if he wasn't so cute I just might. But how can you get mad at a face like the one in the last picture. This is what I have to deal with ladies and gentlemen.

This is just self explanitory.
He just loves holding his clothes over his shoulders, or shoes, or whatever he can hang over him.
More clothes out of his drawers and note the shoes strewn about.
Our elf in the cupboard.
Daddy's shorts with his head through the leg. He just loves lugging things around this way.
The day he got on the counter I was cleaning the bathroom and here he was when I came out. No he couldn't get into the prescriptions but man he loves to pull things out of everywhere.

LOOK AT HIS FACE OF REMORSE!!! WHATEVER!!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a fun age! ;)

Josh and Cori said...

Cute Curtis as Santa!! He has just the personality to pull that one off! I feel for you looking at those pictures of Vance into mischief. Sometimes it just frustrates you, but at the same time you have to grab your camera and try to take a picture without laughing too hard! BOYS!!!

Bouwhuis Bunch said...

Your little guy is getting so big!! It seems like you have your hands full!! What a handsome guy!!
Emily Hoover Bouwhuis