Sunday, January 27, 2008

President Hinckley

I felt the need to post my feelings about the passing of our Prophet President Hinckley. It came as a shock for us but it was also a moment of joy for the reunion that is taking place with his sweet companion in heaven. He was an amazing leader with so much love for all of us. He has opened so many doors through out his years as president and has accomplished so much. We have grown up knowing President Hinckley and we have learned so much from his teachings and his example. I had the opportunity to see him when he came to dedicate the Snowflake temple and even though I didn't meet him personally I could feel his spirit as I watched him from a distance. He has had such a profound influence on my life and I have developed so much love and respect for him. Our prayers go out to his family and also to the Quorums for they have lost a great friend. Our lives have been impacted in so many ways by President Hinckley and we have felt his love for us in so many ways. He understood people and he understood our needs as members of the church and addressed so many of them over the years. He was a great leader and we love him so much. He will be truly missed by all. We love you President Hinckley, thank you so much for your service to all of us.

No comments: