Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The newest developments!!

So Vance is just growing up faster than we are ready for but it is such a fun time. He has a few things that he absolutely loves to do now. One of his favorite things to do is to get into the bowls and put them on his head and walk around the house with it on like one of daddy's hats. It is so funny as you will see below. He also loves to wear daddy's hats around the house as well. He has a stethoscope that Curtis gave him and he loves to put it in his ears and listen to my heart or his heart. It is great.Everyday it seems like he is learning something new and it is just so amazing to me. The other day I heard a noise and I went to find out what it was and I discovered that it was just Vance but the noise was him rolling his tongue and now he does it all the time. His favorite time to do it is when he is laughing so he will start laughing and the end of it will be the rrrrrrrrr sound and it is so funny. He loves to tickle now, thanks a lot Curtis, and so most of my day is spent letting him tickle me much to his delight. He even wakes up from a nap and the first things he does is give me kisses and then he tickles. It is hilarious. Another new development is that anytime he hears our camera turning on no matter where he is or what he is doing he will say "Cheese" and now he not only says cheese he turns his head to the side like in one of the pictures below. He is just such a character!! He loves his books and loves playing ball with daddy. Everyday he goes and knocks on the door of our room and says "Daddy?" and I have to tell him no that daddy is at school. He loves his daddy. Just a few fun facts about our adorable boy!

One of Vances newest and favorite past times. He loves his books.

This book is great!!
He disappeared for a while and this is where I found him, I'm telling you loves his books!!

This was our cleaning day and he saw me sweeping the bathroom and when I turned around he was in the kitchen sweeping the floor. Good to know!!
What isn't this how you are supposed to do it?
I am not that much bigger.
I love my Weeble Wobbles Aunt Michelle!!!
CHOO CHOO!! Train time!!
Vance eating his broccoli for the first time. I had to have proof for daddy.
Just being silly!
Cheese!!!
My new hat!!
Gotta love me.
I think you are going to be fine.
This is where he turned his head and said cheese. We just wanted to take a picture of him in his outfit from Grandma and Grandpa Birdno and this is what we got instead. I would trade for this any day.
OH HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS BOY!!!!

4 comments:

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

Oh my look at his blue eyes! I love that he is such a ham for the camera! There must be never a dull moment at your house :)

Heather O'Brien said...

Crystal, Vance is adorable. It's so fun to read your blog and see all the fun things you guys are doing (since no of us ever leave our houses in this weather :)) Hallie is obsessed with the stethoscope too. Everyday she is using on her babies and us!

Smelsha said...

What a cute boy! I have one of his books, oops! Sorry! I keep bringing it to church to give you and I'll remember to actually give it to you tomorrow! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun over there!! :)

Steve Frost said...

Curtis & family, it was good to hear from you. That's great that you are in Physicians Assistant School in IA. My wife grew up in Ames and we visited it just last spring. I hope you are OK. Send me an email sometime: slfrost@gmail.com.