Monday, March 31, 2008

Vance and his new hair

Yes I said it we cut my cute curly boys hair. I am still crying about it because his curls were so cute but he is still just so adorable so it doesn't really matter. I just got tired of people calling him a girl and just broke down and cut it. He looks like a little man. SO HANDSOME. So here it is everyone.

Before the cut sitting in the tub.
Look at that cute hair!!
And then I started to cut it off. WHAT AM I DOING!!!
Oh but doesn't he look so cute!!!
He really looks a lot different.
The next day I wanted to try it spiked up and I think it looked so cute.
The whole outfit and hair, HEART BREAKER!!!!!!

2 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

He looks SO different. I think he looks a little more like a Bryant with his new haircut.

scary story about the er. glad he's feeling better.

Amy said...

Great job! I need to do that soon for my boyz. I'm glad he is doing better. What a scare!