Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers

So with it being Mother's day and all I thought it only fitting that I post a little something about my mom, and the other amazing mothers in my life.  My mom is one of the most amazing women that I know.  She has always tried so hard to encourage us kids to follow our passions in life.  She helped us to develop our talents and gave us every opportunity to grow spiritually, and mentally.  She is always willing to do anything for us at anytime and I am so thankful for that.  I know that it can't be easy being away from her grand-babies but she has always encouraged us to go out and do what is best for our family and told us that no matter  where we go she will always come to us when we needed her.  I know for me personally she has helped me so much in the last 2 years to become a better mom.  When Vance was in the hospital a while back she was willing to drop everything she was doing to come up and help us out.  She helped to calm me down and be strong for my baby.  She has gone through so much with her own kids and so I know that she has a vast pool of knowledge that I can pull from anytime I need to.  I know that she has blessed many lives with her willingness to serve the lord.  I am so thankful to have her in my life and for the support that she has given me and Curtis in our life choices. Thanks mom WE LOVE YOU!!!!  My mother-in-law Janette is another amazing woman.  She is always there to support us when we need it.  She is so encouraging and praising that sometimes I don't feel like I deserve it.  She is just so giving and kind.  I know that everyone that knows her is truly blessed because of it.  She is a great friend to me and Curtis and I am so glad that I feel like I have that relationship with her.  She never hesitates to give us any sort of help or advice that we need or to just listen if we need someone to listen.  Thank you mom WE LOVE YOU TOO!!!!  Then there are all our amazing sisters.  Some of them may not be mothers yet but they all give me so much that helps me to become a better mother and wife.  It is an amazing blessing to have grown up with such strong women.  They all strive to better themselves and in doing so they better everyone around them.  They are so selfless and willing to serve whenever someone may need it.  There are no better examples that I could ask for in my life then all of you.  Thank you so much Ella, Breann, Alethia, Holly, Michelle, Cami, Amie, and Ashley.  I know that I am a better person because I have been blessed to know you all.  I love you.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You DO have a great mother :o). I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

Ray and Carla Bryant said...

Crissy thank you for the this wounderful message. I thank my Father in heaven everyday for all of my children and the great parents that they are. Thanks again Angel. MOM