Monday, June 16, 2008

Update

Ok so this is going to be a small post but I just wanted to let everyone know what is going on. Our internet is knocked out because of the flood so I won't be posting any new pictures for a week or so until they can fix it. I don't want to have to deal with the library people every time I want to post something. Second we are fine. The flood isn't close to our house so we are safe but there are many in our ward who have had to be evacuated and have lost a lot of their posessions so please keep them in your prayers. We are working to help sandbag and protect local businesses and homes so we have been busy. I will post as soon as I can but in the mean time have a great week and keep our area in your prayers. Thanks!!!

4 comments:

christina said...

i was just thinking about you guys! i am so glad you are ok. your in our prayers! stay safe!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad everything is ok with you guys. It's so awesome that you are helping out! I will pray for you guys and everyone over there.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you guys are okay! That is all so scary! I hope things get back to normal soon.

Anonymous said...

Phew, I'm glad everything is okay with you. Keep us updated when your internet comes back!