Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Crystal

Today is Crystal's Birthday and I wanted to write how much Vance and I love and appreciate her. Crystal has gratefully been able to stay home with Vance ever since he was born.  Through all of the ups and downs of being a stay at home mom she has been a great mother and wife.  She has always been there to lift me up on my rough days and always treats Vance as the prince he is.  She works so much with him and is able to teach him so many things.  Crystal I love you and just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Crystal!!! That's so sweet that your husband posted something for you. Well, I'm sure you are a wonderful mother. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Crystal Dear... Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday Crystal!

Ammons Family said...

Happy Late Birthday Crystal!!! I love that Curtis made a post for you. Thats so sweet.

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

crystal Hapy Bday! So cute that your husband made a post for you. I am so glad that you are enjoying Iowa. That pic is really muted that must have cool to see in real life. I still can't believe that you are in Iowa so far away ;( are you guys ever planning on coming back to AZ?