Friday, July 31, 2009

The Doc is in! (well more like the PA but whatever)

I just wanted to post and shout to the world how proud I am of my husband. He passed his certification exam with flying colors and is now a Certified Physicians Assistant. WHAT A STUD!!! It was a long hard two years but I am so proud of him for sticking with it and finding the passion for what he is doing to help drive him forward. I know that I couldn't have survived and I am sure Curtis couldn't have without the support of our amazing families. We love you all and thank you so much for everything. This will be the start of the rest of our lives and now all we have to do is find the right job that deserves this amazing guy. I LOVE YOU CURTIS!!!

3 comments:

Jed said...

Awesome! I am glad that you passed! I apologize that I wasn't able to come and help you move your stuff into storage. I hope that you guys are well in Kentucky. Last night we went to the family mall day and thought of you guys. Crazy that we all had it in our heads that last week was the last Friday of the month!

brandandbrit said...

Congratulations! We will miss you guys! Keep us updated on where you end up!

DeWitts said...

Thats awesome! Congrats to both you and Curtis.