Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart

Well today is my amazing husbands birthday. The boys and I are in Arizona and so we don't get to spend today with Curtis but we want everyone to know how much we love him and miss him. He sacrificed us for a week so I didn't have to travel to and from Colorado Springs by myself twice. I just thought I would take a few to list some of the things that I love about my Baby!

1. He is totally a babe!
2. He is the most hardworking man I know.
3. He is the sweetest Dad in the whole world.
4. He loves helping people, which is perfect for what he does.
5. He is so funny.
6. He is always supportive of you no matter what.
7. He takes the time to listen even if he is really busy.
8. He will sacrifice whatever he needs to in order to help you out.
9. He is always trying his best to help whenever he can.
10. HE TOTALLY ROCKS!!!

So in a nutshell he is the best in the whole world!! I love my Curtis and I am so thankful that he chose me to share the rest of eternity with him and that he has blessed my life with two amazing boys. So here is a shout out to my favorite man in the world. I love you baby! Happy Birthday from all of us to you. See you in two days.

2 comments:

Curtis Family said...

Happy Birthday Curtis! And how much longer will you be in Arizona? I really wish I could come see you...you are in the White Mountains, right?

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

We are in the White Mountains until Thursday and then we will be down in the Valley until Saturday night or Sunday morning and then we will be heading back to Colorado. I wish I could see you too.