Thursday, January 28, 2010

Short but sweet

Sorry it has been so long since we have posted but there has been a lot going on here. I just thought I would post a little bit about what we are up to. Vance is loving playing with his toys again now that we are finally home for a while, hopefully. He is excited about getting settled and making new friends. He is full of surprises and loves to play with his brother and carry him around. So fun. Kael is still refusing to try walking which is ok with me he is growing up too fast as it is. He loves to eat and chat. He can say Mama, dadda, broder, and cacka (cracker) but he won't say it for everyone. He will follow Vance around the house all day. Those boys are going to be thick as thieves someday really soon. Curtis is hard at work just moving right along. He is now seeing around 21 patients a day and his goal is 25 so he is pretty close. He is walking everyday, even in the snow and cold, such a trooper. What a great guy he is. I am just enjoying being with all my boys. They are so good to me and I love them so much. I finally got all our Christmas decorations down and am trying to prepare for the next couple weeks which will be pretty busy around here. My Grandpa Bryant passed away a few weeks ago and so we were able to go back to Az for a couple days and spend some time with my family once again. I am so glad that I was able to spend some time with Grandpa in the last year and that he met my boys. I am so grateful for the plan of salvation and the knowledge we have of the life that comes after this one. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing family. Anyway, enjoy just a few pictures until I can get our internet working better.






1 comment:

Curtis Family said...

I love your family pictures! They are so cute! I am sorry to hear about your grandpa, but that is good that you got to have some more family time! I miss you!