Thursday, June 10, 2010

Vance

So he says some of the funniest things and I just had to put this on here before I forget. Yesterday morning was a little chilly and Vance came in early, with a dry pull-up I might add, as usual. So he went to go potty and I went to quietly get him his underwear in the room and gave them too him to put on. I said "I am cold and want to go and lay down in my blankets to warm up" and Vance turns to me and puts both hands lovingly on my cheeks and says "Oh it's okay sweetie it isn't that cold." I don't know about you but having my almost four year old be so affectionate and calling me sweetie was enough to melt my heart. WHAT AN ANGEL!!

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

He really is so sweet!

Mary Ann said...

What a cutie. I love that he was singing in Italian too. I love your house. And you look great!