Tuesday, August 03, 2010

What have we been up to?

So we were lucky enough to have Mike and Janette come into town and they wanted to help us paint our house so we did. It was a task and yes I am 38 weeks pregnant but I was very careful.

Here is the before....

And here is the after. What do you think? I love it. Thank you so much mom and dad!

A close up of the porch. It looks really good but man it was a pain to paint that thing.
Kael decided to help us pain by stepping in the paint and getting it all over himself. He had a ball.
Vance was really helpful too but you can't see his paint as much because it is a little blurry.
We had some delicious steak one night and here is Vance gnawing on the bone. He loved it.
Grandpa in a silly hat.
Kael decided he wanted to start saying "Cheese" so here is the picture.
And finally this is my 38 week picture. There you go.

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!!!!! It looks so good! And so do you!

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

your house looks awesome! And I am so excited for you and your little growing family. Are you having a boy or a girl?