Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baby Blessing, Family, and more!

We have had a busy couple of weeks and I know many have been anticipating pictures so here you are. We had several events over the last weekend. I had a birthday! I am so glad that I got to spend it with my parents. It was so fun. And that was the kick off to the weekend. It was Merek's baby blessing and it was wonderful.

We had my mom with us for 3 weeks and we are so grateful to her for all her help. She is amazing. THANK YOU MIMI!!

Merek looks so happy in his Mimi's arms.
Curtis took the boys to a Minor League ball game and they had a blast.
Big bright eyes.
OOOH look at my hand!
Silly big brother.
We made "Birds nests" for the new neighbors and had a ball doing it.

Over the blessing weekend we had a lot of family here and Holly and Hans surprised us and came as well. We decided to go and have a picnic at this great park we found in Manitou Springs and when we got there they had a little arts festival. It was fun to walk around with the kids.

Merek protecting his eyes from the sun.
The giant bubbles for the kids to play with.
Did I say the kids? Okay everyone had fun with the bubbles.

Grandma and Grandpa enjoying a little Merek time.
Sweet boy.
Vance waiting to get his face painted.
Tough guy face.
All done. Pretty scary huh?
Merek's big day! The whole family. What good looking boys.
Sweet baby.
Oh big brothers kisses are the best.
He sure loves his little guy.
The star of the day.
Mimi and Papa with us.
Grandma and Grandpa with us.
My whole family that came.
Sweet Kelsie and Zach!
Oh what a face. I love this kid.
Sleeping boy
Look at how long he is. He is just growing so fast.
What?
Look at how alert he is.

3 comments:

Curtis Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! It is always nice having family come for a visit. You look beautiful, Crystal! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

Edwards Family said...

Congrats on the new baby boy! He is so handsome just like your other boys! You look so beautiful! I cannot believe you have 3 kids! I didn't even know you were pregnant! I'm glad to hear that you are doing so well. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I can' t but agree.I always wanted to get off in my orientation something like that but I imagine you' r faster.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]