Sunday, February 13, 2011

Seven years



Seven years ago I found my soul, my reason, my friend, and then I married him. My mama didn't raise no fool! I couldn't have made a better choice. I have been blessed with an amazing husband and three sweet little boys. We have spent five and a half of the last seven years in school. What a ride that was. I am so grateful for that time. It was the hardest time of our lives but it truly made us a stronger couple and a stronger family. I remember walking into the temple with you on our wedding and then sitting in the sealing room and listening to then President Ballard as he spoke to us. He told me to take your hand in mine and to look at it. He said that those were the hands that would one day bless our children, baptize our children, give them the priesthood, and help them get to the temple. One of those blessings has happened and I look forward to those remaining blessings that we can share together in the future. You are the best man I know and you give everything you have to take care of me and our family. You work so hard to make a good life for us but most importantly you are in tune with the spirit and you guide our family in the direction we need to be going in so that we can be an eternal family like we were promised on that day seven years ago. Thank you for being my companion on this journey through life. I couldn't have asked for a better partner. I love you with all my heart my sweet Curtis. Happy Anniversary.

No comments: